Overcoming Hurdles to Real Estate Investing - Part 6 of 6: Inner Game
Part 6 of 6 parts. This one is all about inner game: committing, courage, capability and confidence. Real estate investors in Lowell often face similar challenges, hurdles and obstacles? Like how to come up with down payments, improve cash flow, get loans, find deals/partners/team members/tenants and get the right mindset to overcome fear and take action. Learn how to overcome these hurdles for Lowell real estate investors in this 6 part series.
Most real estate investors in Lowell, Massachusetts face similar challenges, hurdles and obstacles:
- Where do I get my next down payment from?
- How do I overcome negative cash flow or improve the cash flow I have?
- How do I qualify for the best loans?
- How do I find what I'm missing (deals, dream team, partners, tenants)?
- How do I commit to achieving my real estate goals, get the courage to act despite fear, gain the capabilities I need or eliminate fears?
This class is broken up into 6 parts (published as separate episodes).
Topics discussed in this part include:
Part 6 of 6: Inner Game
- Making a Commitment to Being Successful
- Finding Courage to Follow Through on Your Commitment
- Building the Skills and Capabilities to Be Successful as a Real Estate Investor
- Overcoming Fear
This class was recorded to help real estate investors overcoming the hurdles, challenges and obstacles they face.
Watch the video version of this class:
Additional Classes Mentioned
The following are additional classes mentioned in the recordings:
- How to Improve Cash Flow Workshop - Learn how to reduce expenses and increase income to improve cash flow on your rental properties with this workshop.
- How to Get Down Payment - Learn more about how to get down payments in this full class on this topic.
- Financial Mindset and Overcoming Fear - Learn how to get the right financial mindset and overcome fear in this special class on the topic.
- Real Estate Investor Financing - Learn about how to finance investment properties in this special class updated during COVID-19.
Download a copy of the newest version of The World's Greatest Real Estate Deal Analysis Spreadsheet™ by going to: